<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tsjaz in Minneapolis (consumer of popular culture) tries to be of service to others, posting with reasonable regularity, although to be honest, he'd prefer laying on the couch and sleeping to describing the excruciating minutiae of his life to you.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

The whole concept of sporting events based on judges' scores seems rather sketchy. I know you could say that a sport like basketball involving judgment calls as well, but the calls in basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc., are binary calls. The officials are not rating anything. Not so in, say, synchonized diving, which (let's be honest) ought to be at Six Flags, not at the Olympics.

I finished scraping today. My arms are pasta. I grilled outside, and the weather was perfect today.

Last night I salvaged victory (?) from the jaws of defeat.
Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com