<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tsjaz in Minneapolis (consumer of popular culture) tries to be of service to others, posting with reasonable regularity, although to be honest, he'd prefer laying on the couch and sleeping to describing the excruciating minutiae of his life to you.

Friday, September 14, 2007

If I had married Nick... 

Dirk alluded to the women's world cup currently being played in a time zone that causes games to be live while I'm on the treadmill. This morning was USA-Sweden, which, if you're stuck watching a game, is a pretty good game to be watching, because hooray for Swedes. Anyway, I bring this up only to point out that the Swedes have a player named Nilla Fischer. I just about cried.

This story about a giant spider web didn't phase me at first, but then I started to notice an odd proliferation of spiders in my life, such as my house and my workplace. What's going on with the spiders, and WHAT DO THEY WANT? There's a huge spider web in my yard that was constructed in, like, no time at all.

Yesterday was the best night of the fall so far because CHG and I grilled portobellos and sweet corn and sat outside without the mosquito menace. We had been for a walk, then I saw John next door grilling, and I simply had to follow suit, because it hadn't occurred to me before.

I've run 4 days in a row now. Not far, but I'm doing it. The James Page Blubber Run is tomorrow. I'll probably run to earn my snacks at Sweeney's tomorrow night.
Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com