Links

- CHG
- Filousa
- MOAB
- Skye Xyan Revels
- Dirk Awesome
- P.P.C. Roligs
- Nussmier/Koogs
- Lick and Riz
- awesome power
- Dr. Finnegan
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Africa Trip. Make your own badge here.
Tsjaz in Minneapolis (consumer of popular culture) tries to be of service to others, posting with reasonable regularity, although to be honest, he'd prefer laying on the couch and sleeping to describing the excruciating minutiae of his life to you.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Oh, this? Yeah, I ran back in 2003.
I haven't been running a lot, but I went maybe 4 miles yesterday and 8 today. When I watched Dirk in the Twin Cities marathon, I saw lots of Boston Marathon apparel. Because that's what you do, you let everyone know that even though you're not running today, you've run fast enough to qualify for Boston before.
I see way more Vikings apparel on Sundays than I have in the last few years. The Vikes have their die-hard fans, but there's also a large group of fans in the area who just support a winner. These were the people wearing Packers stuff in the mid-90's.
There's a Create a Character contest for The Simpsons.
I don't think I really got to my point in a post yesterday about the reason I'm bored with the blog is that it's never really been clear what the point is. If you want to get a lot of readers (which is not the point of this blog), you're supposed to have a narrow focus. Far from it, right? So the lack of focus is a hindrance sometimes.
I'm not exactly sure what point I just supposedly made clear.
I see way more Vikings apparel on Sundays than I have in the last few years. The Vikes have their die-hard fans, but there's also a large group of fans in the area who just support a winner. These were the people wearing Packers stuff in the mid-90's.
There's a Create a Character contest for The Simpsons.
I don't think I really got to my point in a post yesterday about the reason I'm bored with the blog is that it's never really been clear what the point is. If you want to get a lot of readers (which is not the point of this blog), you're supposed to have a narrow focus. Far from it, right? So the lack of focus is a hindrance sometimes.
I'm not exactly sure what point I just supposedly made clear.
Labels: running
Comments:
Post a Comment