<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tsjaz in Minneapolis (consumer of popular culture) tries to be of service to others, posting with reasonable regularity, although to be honest, he'd prefer laying on the couch and sleeping to describing the excruciating minutiae of his life to you.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

oh, yeah. I forgot for a second. 

Having two parallel but contradictory things in one's mind: It's like when I was planning on watching TV, but the power went out. Now I have to find something else to do. Well, I can't watch TV for some reason, so maybe I'll turn on the computer. Oh, right. The only reason I'm on the computer is because the power is out, and the computer also requires power. This has happened to me when the weather changes my plans, and I'll think of a backup plan that is also nixed by the same weather that caused me to change my original plans, or when I think that I should avoid running an errand because of some traffic issue, but then plan an alternative that is affected by the same traffic.

I feel my not remembering a specific instance is making this post quite abstruse.
Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com